This page provides links to the Wales reports from Countryside Survey in 2007.
Use the links below to obtain copies of the documents you require. Documents are produced in Adobe PDF format.
Click here to obtain a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Executive Summary (819kb)
Headline Messages from 2007
Wales Results from 2007
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Countryside Survey Methodology (2mB)
- Chapter 2: Enclosed Farmland: Arable & Horticulture and Improved Grassland Broad Habitats(1.5mB)
- Chapter 3: Semi-Natural Grasslands: Neutral, Calcareous and Acid Grassland Broad Habitats (1.2mB)
- Chapter 4: Boundary and Linear Features Broad Habitat (2.2mB)
- Chapter 5: Woodlands: Broadleaved, Mixed & Yew Woodlands and Coniferous Woodland (2mB)
- Chapter 6: Mountain, Moor and Heath: Dwarf Shrub Heath, Bog, Fen, Marsh & Swamp, Bracken, Inland Rock and Montane (2.4mB)
- Chapter 7: Freshwaters: Standing Waters and Canals, Rivers, Streams and Ponds (2mB)
- Chapter 8: The National Picture (3mB)
- Chapter 9: An overview from a user’s perspective (3.8mB)
- Appendix 1 (1.1mB)
- Appendix 2 (1.2mB)